ExCeL London's multipurpose Event Halls offer a totally blank canvas, unrestricted by pillars or awkward corners, ideal for anything from exhibitions and conferences to AGMs, gala dinners, product launches and association meetings.
- 87,328m2 column free space (divided into North & South Event Halls)
- 4,518m2 Level 0 hall space in the North East Hall (ICC Capital Hall)
- 4,603m2 Level 0 hall space in the South East Hall (ICC Auditorium)
- Partitioned floor space with moveable walls
- 2,000m2 hall modules
- Easy visitor access from 12,000m2 central boulevard
- 10m high ceilings
- 15m high ceiling in the South East Hall (ICC Auditorium)
- Capacity at any one time for 68,750 visitors
- 7.2m wide drive-in doorways
- 3 lane lorryway for build-up/breakdown access
- Floor weight loading = 18 kN/m2
- Marshalling area for 300 vehicles
- Permanent cabling - including IT, electric, water, waste (serviced by underfloor service ducts)
- Configurable toilet blocks - ability to flex the male/female ratio
To view images of the event halls click here
In addition to being London's largest event space, the Halls are also ideally suited to holding several parallel events. You can partition them into smaller, acoustically-discrete sections, which can host several different events under one roof, with easy access to the rest of the venue.
- Case Studies
View Case Studies
Learn more about our events including conferences, exhibitions, association meetings.
- Why London?
Why Choose London?
Why London works so well for events from travel & hotels to after hours entertainment.
- Interactive Hotels Map
View Hotels Map
View further information on onsite and local area hotels.